Subject: [Leica] FS: Fuji XE-1 +Stuff to fit....
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:05:41 -0700

The Fuji XE-1 is a superb camera in the APS-C format.  Native AF lenses are
pretty low cost and are superb.
It also can be used for a backup camera at low cost, for those, like myself,
are paranoid to traveling without a backup to their Leica, but can not
afford to have yet another $7K Leica camera........

I have the complete box with all that entails, manuals , charger, battery,
Useless other things...etc..

Condition is basically 90+% of new...
$255 for the body..caps etc.
$140 for the 16-50 f3.5-5.6 Super EBC XC OIS  AF lens,,,,hood caps, etc.
$40 Thumbs UP
$65 for the Fuji Brand Leica M lens to Fuji body

Less than 10,000 total exposures

Guaranteed to work and work well.... Firmware is up to date as of late May.
Not sure if there has been a more recent release

Plus shipping..

I will throw in a Lowepro shoulder case and  the Leica M mount adapter
or the thumbs up. if you buy the body and lens together.

Buy it all and save 10% + I will pay shipping to CONUS.

I accept anything that looks or acts like money..(BitCoin is NOT included in
my opinion of what money is)

2 week money back guarantee...

Prices are negotiable.. contact me with your offer.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net