Subject: [Leica] For those who still shoot black and white film
From: mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist)
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 22:09:56 -0700

Well someone us she it back in the 80s. Oreo seems to want to break into the
spooled 35mm film world (vs cine). I landed a prototype N74. Pix at Facebook
 Mark Kronquist (open to all) Comments welcome   Had only one roll Leica R6
90 Summicron

Not sure if free test film program is still going

Tell them Mark from Stayton, Oregon sent you

info at orwona.com <mailto:info at orwona.com>

They have an ISO 6 which I am slowly trying and an ISO 100 as well (which I
have not received yet)

Orwo was an East German, ex DuPont (?) coater.

Thrilled at a new alternative

Message from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Friday FS)