Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Market flowers -Ted, Jim, Douglas, Lluis
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 13:36:42 +0200

Hi Peter,

"COLOUR IS SENSUAL! BLACK & WHITE IS INTELLECTUAL!?
Dr. Ted Grant OC

The usual way the people shot is in color, smartphones photographers, IMHO
doing it in B&W imply creativity and personal interpretation rather than the
decorative aspect of the colors, an excellent Catalan photographer always
said that unfortunately the B&W was the first invention in photography and
later came the color, if it was happen first the color and later B&W it
would be probably much more appreciated. Do you remember the early
advertising of the color movies? ?it is in Technicolor? . I?m not against
the color but if I use it I want try that it be an element of the
composition, IMHO it is easier do a personal interpretation in B&W that in
color, color creative use is very difficult. Of course we see everyday lots
of very nice color pictures, even many of them will have no sense if they
are not in color. This is what I mean saying ?usual??

Cheers
Lluis