Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: Trucks Rule !
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 15:27:45 -0500

Fuel prices in the US are about 1/2 what they were a couple of years
ago.  That has spurred on the phalanx of large vehicles, which the car
companies love, because they have the highest profit margins.

For what it's worth, many of these owners live in the surrounding rural
areas, and may have a frequent need for the vehicles.  But, many just
prefer them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA