Subject: [Leica] IMG: Stripes and Inlets
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 19:31:55 -0600

Hi Douglas,

It's funny, you are the third one to ask about that (the other two were
on the Olympus list).  The jump operation has a 20-ft rack of jump suits
in all sizes, which they provide to the jumpers.  They are mostly black,
so I assume this is one of their suits.  The dedicated jumpers have
their own suits, often in flashy colors.

My conclusion is that this guy is inseam-challenged, and couldn't find a
suit to fit his legs.  It didn't seem to bother his jump, or his
walking, once he bundled up his canopy and headed to the hangar.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA