Subject: [Leica] Le Midi PAW 31
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 22:31:16 +0100

Love those, John, particularly the little girl, and the bridge jumpers.
Great stuff!

Used to do a fair bit of jumping and diving myself - my father who was from
Cork defeated the Munster Graceful Diving Champion in his youth and expected
me to be the Leinster one, but I disappointed - but now the highest I seem
to be risking is about a half a metre, and even at that height there's a
pulsating butterfly frenzy in my stomach. I dived into the sea this morning
from the dizzying elevation of all of about two centimetres :-)

Youth..... it was great, but all too brief!!

Douglas