Subject: [Leica] OT: Political photocartoon
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 22:11:27 +0100

Well done, Peter. There's a brave new future awaiting you in the shiny new
USA where all the trains will run on time. At least, Donald de Duce is
"telling the truth and nothing else", and, as soon as he is elected, he will
stop crime completely - making the new crimeless US a country that is likely
to be unique in the world. Talk about Quantative Pleasing, the Trump
printing presses are churning out the promises!

Over here, we've got to thank him as he is helping to take our minds off
Brexit. Well no... not really, we really are depressed :-)

I'll have to buy myself a new camera to cheer myself up.

Douglas