Subject: [Leica] Bill Clinton vs. Barack Obama
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 00:46:26 +0100

Hilarious, Chris??
Sadly, and indeed startlingly, to us in Europe, his shirt is missing the
younger Bush under whom the whole house of cards collapsed. Did you ask the
wearer about his rationale, and whether he thought Bush's hands off
governance regime contributed to the financial meltdown? No? I thought
not... Tut, tut.

Maybe he should be a couple of hundred miles up the road, Cleveland Rocks
and all that. I used to think Cleveland Rocks was a song, but it seems it's
what's in GOP voters' heads at the moment instead of grey matter :-)

Douglas