Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Nasir ol Molk Mosque
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 12:47:22 -0700

Tina,
My photographer feelings about this shoot?
"Not only did you bring back excellent, but different images of the "usual
tourist scenes." You went off the tourist trail/locations and brought home a
master piece selection of images we all are in envy of.
You showed Iran and its people in a fashion face to face none of us have
seen. Oh maybe the odd one over the years? Certainly not at a time when the
middle east is in such a state of turmoil!
Out of your material we've seen photography a prominent travel agency could
create an advertising programme of major proportion to visit Iran that
would/could draw thousands of tourists/people to visit the country without
fear of the local's nor locations.
Each time you and Tom nip off to some part of the world and you bring back
such a wonderful series of photos that we'd all die to shoot ourselves. :-)
It indeed is a pleasure and honour to have you in our CREW. Please keep them
coming, you are special!
Best wishes and a major thank you.
cheers,
Dr. ted Grant  OC