Subject: [Leica] Apology - Politics on the list
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:07:13 -0400

I apologize, too.  I get very passionate about our stupid lack of gun
control in the USA and about using photography to make a difference.  I was
commenting on Jim's photo which would do just that, but further political
comments should have gone to the LUG Forum instead of the main LUG.  We can
now go back to composition, sharpness, bokeh and stuff that really matters
to Leica photographers.  :-(

Tina

--
Tina Manley