Subject: [Leica] A Photograph and a few comments about Orlando andthePhilly Gay Pride Parade
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:05:25 -0400

Guys,

Jay has said that he is unsubscribing from the list over this issue.  Am I
wrong here?  How can you separate photography and politics?  That is the
whole purpose of photography to me. I certainly did not intend for Jay to
leave the list over this, though!  :-(

Tina

--

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford) ([Leica] A Photograph and a few comments about Orlando andthePhilly Gay Pride Parade)