Subject: [Leica] IMG: Iranian Breakfast
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 20:30:15 -0400

Oh, yes!  I know.  The oranges in Spain are wonderful and most of the food
is still not processed.  We have a huge problem in the USA that most of the
food has no relationship to where it was grown or how it was grown.  It's
all processed and shipped all over the country and world.  Processed food
will never be as good as local, fresh-from-the-farmer food.  Tom and I have
been working all day in the garden planting sweet potatoes.  We picked
blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, peaches, cucumbers and peppers
today and there will be much more for the rest of the summer.  It's a lot
of work, but it's worth it!

Tina