Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Palomino
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 15:22:54 +0100

Douglas

Thank you for looking and commenting, and I am pleased it bought back some
memories for you. This particular sale only happens three times a year, and
numbers are about 50% of what they were last year because of new EU
subsidies which encourage pony owners to keep their ponies in the New
Forest. I am hoping to dome some more work in the near future at the weekly
livestock sales in Salisbury, and have already been granted permission.

Individual galleries on my site are sequenced however I want them, and I
normally choose to have them in upload order with the latest being first,
but the front page at www.gwpics.com is pretty random as selected by the
software operated by Photoshelter, with the newer images taking priority.
This is quite good as it means if I upload a whole batch of images from a
shoot they are spread throughout the front page.

Thanks again for taking the time to look.

Kindest regards from Southampton,

Gerry