Subject: [Leica] Absence
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 08:02:34 +0200

Sorry to hear about the ordeal, but glad to hear that you are recovering?and
happy birthday!

I have no intention of subscribing to CC. I like my software the
old-fashioned way, installed on my Mac. I have LR6 and if there is an LR7 I
will take a look and decide. But no monthly subscription for me.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain