Subject: [Leica] [OM] IMG: From the Airport
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 10:52:54 -0500

Bill,

The uses to which they have been applied are not publicly discussed,
insofar as I can find.  The only particular occasion I could find
involved long periods of circling the Baltimore area following the death
of a prisoner and ensuing rioting.  They were in a position to give a
heads-up to local law enforcement when groups were assembling to take
part in the riots that followed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA