Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lizzy
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 14:08:16 -0700

Hi Jim,
I have completely forgotten how to attach a baseball photo I think you would
like to see. Shot through the wire fencing from behind the umpire I'm sure
you'll be quite surprised.
NOW HERE's THE PLAN!
If you have a moment or two would you please send me a private email to
tedgrant at shaw.ca with a bit of instruction on how I can attach a return
post
with the photo attached? Be very much appreciated good Sir. thank you.
cheers,
ted