Subject: [Leica] IMG: A Happy Snap
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 09:01:52 -0700

Hi Jim,
These of family are the most important photos we can take! "FAMILY!" WHY?
Well in my case I have my own 4 children from birth to them creating 10
grand children and 3 of those grandchildren having recently making me a
GREAT GRANDFATHER of THREE!
Now if you were to look at some of the Leaders of the World I have
photographed, then consider who are the most important? MY FAMILY Photos? Or
the Queen of England? Ronald Reagan? David Ben-Gurion? Ike Eisenhower? or
Charles de Gaulle? PM Pierre Trudeau?
Well obviously my family always number 1! Right from their arrival from the
womb until I'm gone! 2029 May 27th! :-)
So you see this nice family ballpark Happy Snap, when the young lad becomes
a father himself? Ya time flies and he will be before you think about it!
:-) A beautiful  ball park photo!
cheers,
Dr. ted  OC