Subject: [Leica] IMG: Duck Eggs
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 08:48:24 -0800

Hi Tina,
>> Duck egg omelet with cream cheese and green onions for breakfast this
morning.<<<
I usually have a couple of "hard boiled chicken eggs" as part of my
breakfast every day.
Or I scramble 2 or 3 with an once of Grande Marnier! Just to die for in
flavour!  :-)
"Are duck eggs of greater food-energy value?"
These days because I make my own meals I try to eat high energy producing
foods! No junk-food! Oh maybe once in awhile. Suggestions, please & thank
you.
cheers,
ted OC

---