Subject: [Leica] EF lenses on the SL
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 11:11:00 +0200

Jayanand,

your remark makes sense if you start from scratch.

In this case, simply perhaps because Tina's already got an SL and Canon
lenses. The ring is worth very little in comparison. And the ergonomics are
more familiar on the SL (Nikon and Canon wheels/displays/interfaces are so
weird for long-time Leica users).
Remember that there was a time when we would use our R lenses on the first
digital canons while (impatiently) waiting for Herr Kaufman's (endlessly
postponed yet now released) solution.

Amities
Philippe

Le 27 mai 2016 ? 10:56, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com> a ?crit :