Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Street Sweeper
From: photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com (Philippe)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 08:38:06 +0200

We still have them over here, well in the cities else they'd look like
junkyards.
In the countryside, we do it ourselves (compulsory in Alsace ?) and don't
drop so much litter as a result ;-)

Nice viewing

Amities
Philippe, whose connexion is slowwww this morning, or it is your site?  the
picture took ages to come up...

Le 27 mai 2016 ? 08:12, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com> a ?crit :