Subject: [Leica] Photographer's Forum Magazine
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 18:04:02 -0400

Thank you, Ted!  I know I learned more from you!  Every time I pick up the
camera I hear you saying "Shoot from the shadow side!"

And "Geez, look at that!"

We are nowhere near finished so I hope we see you again at a Leica seminar
or just a get-together sometime soon.

Lots of love from me and Tom,

Tina