Subject: [Leica] Photographer's Forum Magazine
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 14:58:25 -0700

Hi Tina,
Well now, a beautiful magazine story about one of my most fabulous personal
friend photographers!  :-)
One year or so after I became the Leica Cape Cod Seminar speaker/teacher. I
had been on the LUG as was Tina and many other LUG attendees. :-) I walked
in, looked around the hotel reception area and? A pleasant looking lady
caught my eye, "Yea my one good seeing eye!":-) Recognized who it was as I
received a similar smiling return smile.

"YEP IT WAS TINA!" I met her husband Tom, a Champion fellow of great might
and humour and we've been friends ever since 1994! Tina taught me things and
I her a couple. Don't ask me as I can't remember all that techie stuff!  :-)
But without question, Tina is a "shooter" that when she offers photographic
wisdom?????
"LISTEN INTENTLY!" She has more immediate photographic smart wisdom in her
"little finger." She can blow you away if you listen! She taught me on many
occasions'. I just wish I wasn't loosing my time to  remember all she helped
me with her photo wisdom!
Thanks Tina my dear LADY!
cheers,
Dr. ted Grant OC