Subject: [Leica] Non-Scotch whiskies, was: Global Scotch shortage loomsyear year
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (Piers Hemy)
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 18:30:08 +0100

Stop that, right now, or I will be forced to retaliate!

https://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/p/22681/paul-john-peated-select-cask

Oh, I just did :-( Good thing the opening bell has sounded, as this is
getting too commercial :-)

You have explained, perhaps, the label on the Paul John - "For Export only".

Chin chin

Piers