Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Ali-Sadr Cave
From: red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 09:41:10 -0700

Colors are spectacular.... the picture of the cave, looking downwards, is
just plain inviting.....

I bet AF came in handy while shooting backwards and upside down!

The SL is working out well for your photography..... loose parts and
required  hits on the side of the lens not withstanding......

I think I can tell the difference in the jpgs you have been posting.....  M
or SL..... I think.....  The SL just has a "look" to them....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net

We went to the largest underground lake in the world at the Ali-Sadr Cave
and took a long tour that included riding in boats and then hiking for
several miles.  In the boats, I was in the lead pedal boat, pedaling and
pulling the rest of the boats.  I took photos over my shoulder with the
camera upside down, so I was surprised that any came out:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000
kZ_FQamzB8o

Then the walk included lots of ups and downs:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000
Rrj_xmlpDW0

It was interesting, but not the best place for photography!!

Tina