Subject: [Leica] IMG: my 300 km bicycle ride yesterday
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 13:06:07 +0100

Well done Nathan, you'll have to come over to Ireland and try the shorter
but hillier Wicklow 200 which is on in June every year
http://www.wicklow200.ie/the-2016-event-details/

I've never done the actual event, but when I was doing triathlons many years
ago I've been over variants of the route. Your Spanish climbs will stand you
in good stead.

Douglas
About to cycle to the shops....