Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Exploring Urban Colour-Chris
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Christopher Crawford)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 05:07:27 -0400

Gerry,

Why recreate old Kodachrome? you?re shooting digital, not film, and
Kodachrome is no longer made. Why recreate another artist?s style? You?re
a good enough photographer that you don?t need to do that.

Lots of people I know online do over processed work like that to try to
emulate someone else or materials that are no longer made, and I don?t
bother commenting. That?s because their work sucks, and it would suck no
matter what style of work they did.

I wan?t trying to offend you; on the contrary, I respect your work enough
to tell you that I don?t like this particular set of images, and why. You
can take it or leave it; this is your work, not mine, so ultimately its
your choice how to edit your photos.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 5/2/16, 4:31 AM, "LUG on behalf of Gerry Walden"
<lug-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com at leica-users.org on behalf of