Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Yawk
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 09:19:56 -0700

Ha!
We were leaving B&H and this guy was outside. Thought he was just someone
trying out one of their used cameras, but after taking his picture, we went
around the corner and saw two other photographers doing the same thing.
They take you pic with Polaroid and give it to you for a price I guess.
I went back an gave the fellow in my image a couple of $ because I had not
known this was his job...
He never mentioned it as I was clicking, but was very kind the whole time
and chatted a bit about the camera. Wonder if he worked for B&H?
Best,
Bob

Bob Adler
www.robertadlerphotography.com