Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Yawk
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 13:47:02 -0500

There is another fellow who has a similar speed graphic and a similar
shtick.....if you'll give me a few days or a week I'll remember his name.
I've run into him a couple of times outside B&H and I think at the former
Leica Gallery, perhaps during Ted's show a few years ago.

This is a wonderful slide show of great shots. but I wonder why I can't get
the sound to play on my 2011 27" iMac running Chrome under Yosemite. It's
undoubtedly my fault somehow.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: New Yawk)
Reply from rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler) ([Leica] IMG: New Yawk)