Subject: [Leica] Global Scotch shortage looms
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 09:05:54 -0700

Hi Douglas,
Well lad, now would you please name a few of your Irish good, very good
celebratory "as I don't re-call ever imbibing any?" Dare I say,  "IRISH
SCOTCHES?"  :-( However I'm quite open to give it..."them a try!" :-)
Yeah I know this has nothing to do with "LEICA" but for the moment beats the
heck out of that subject!  :-) :-)
thank you.
cheers,
Dr.ted  OC