Subject: [Leica] Fuji v Leica, and Alamy
From: piers.hemy at gmail.com (piers@hemy.org)
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 06:53:01 +0100

Or there could indeed be other factors, such as a simple filter on EXIF
data. From a chat with a senior Alamy staffer some years ago, I know that
they want (and need) to minimise the manual input to curating the images
they offer, and certainly in the early days they used a pretty crude tool
to filter out the less-than-best - only images from specified cameras would
be considered. Perhaps the converse is at play here, anything from an M9 is
assumed worth a look. And in the case of Gerry's images, that is an
automatic pass. But XPro files do not get that assumption, so even Gerry's
images may not even make the first cut.

Piers