Subject: [Leica] A Day in Sitges AND SOMETHING NEW!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 12:08:33 -0700

TO THE CREW!
What I always find so fascinating about a "Lluis walk about" almost every
day is? The number of interesting photos he captures on a daily basis? Not
just some happy snap content photo. But 99.9% a photo of interesting
composition and content tied to a continuing series!!
This isn't a walk about once a month! This is almost every day of the week
or month? Or nearly so? This adds to the enormity of his observation
abilities and capture technique! "The invisible Photographer!" for example.

It's a nice day so I thought he deserved a bit of a pat on the back for a
hobby well done! :-) We all deserve this once in awhile. This is something
new I thought I'd throw in for the spring-summer months! :-) An unsuspecting
 pat on the back for various CREW members. :-)

Don't get bitchy now, it maybe your turn next! :-)

It's a very nice day and it looks like I have a few more days to go, so I
thought I'd pass along a note of thanks to a few of the CREW. Have a great
weekend to all!
cheers,
Dr. Ted.  :-)