Subject: [Leica] SL Lens Jammed
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2016 17:17:34 +0300

Thanks, Frank.  I did bring my M240 and M246 and, since I am a
Presbyterian, I will consider this to be preordained and sign that I was
intended to use my M's on this trip!

We've made it to Tehran and our guide has already stopped twice for us to
picnic with Iranians on the last day of NoRuz and, after haggling with
officials for an hour, he got me and my cameras into the Ayatollah's Tomb -
apparently quite feat.  Everybody is as nice as I remembered them being and
they are so happy to have Americans in Iran.

I'll post photos when I get all of my connections working!

Tina