Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nik Analog Efex Pro 2
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 13:00:08 -0400

Very interesting efffect, Jim. I?m going to have to download the Nik suite
and try it.

BTW, your two equal-size versions of this photo make for a great opportunity
to experience a striking effect of the human color-vision system:

1. View the color and the B&W versions one after another so you can
instantly alternate between the two using the Back and Forward arrows on
your browser.
2. Scroll one or the other of the pictures so that when you alternate
between the two with the arrows, the two are exactly in register.
3. Go to the color version and then position your cursor over the arrow that
will take you back to the B&W version.
4. Stare intently at a spot in the middle of the color version for 30
seconds.
5. Without moving your gaze point, click your mouse to bring you back to the
B&W version. The color inversion is striking.

?howard