Subject: [Leica] Repost Query on X100S
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 02:15:19 -0000

Oops, I'll try again
"Steve Barbour" <steve.barbour at gmail.com> asked me

> how is this camera/lens for portraits in dark available light wide open?

As some of you may also be curious about this, here's my answer....

Pretty ok. I just ran these off as I sat in front of my pc. It's a great
tourist camera as it fits in my pocket without difficulty with an f2 lens
and 6400 iso, although with an equiv 35 mm lens it's not ideal for
portraits.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/portraits/Self+Portraits/Test1+SP+DB.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/portraits/Self+Portraits/Test2+SP+DB.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/portraits/Self+Portraits/Test3+SP+DB.jpg.html