Subject: [Leica] M7 body coming - Lluis
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 10:35:51 +0800

Friends

Over here in sunny Singapore, there is a shop that stocks films that I am
used to like Ilford HP5+ and Kodak Tri-X plus Fuji. They also sell darkroom
equipment, chemicals and silver halide papers.

In B&W, I process my own films and get my local lab that can either scan
into Hi-Res JPEG (about 3-4 Mb per frame) or into TIFF but that costs more.
They use their professional printing lens to scan and remove all the dust
with some software.

After done that, I have two workflows. One is to play with my JPEG and
print on inkjet, and the other is to do analogue printing with my Kaiser
6x6 MG enlarger.

Quite enjoyable if one is not planning to make a living out of shooting
pictures.

Dan K.