Subject: [Leica] IMG: Summer of 1950
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:55:17 +0100

 Bonjour Peter,
These pictures are truly extraordinary. I love the Manhattan street scenes -
in colour! at a time when most people would still use BW film. And as you
say, your aunts are smashing! Thanks for sharing this!
JM
Reminds me of the gentle atmosphere I experienced back in 1964 when I first
discovered your country. The dresses, suits, etc. are so familiar! People
sure did dress up!

Jean-Michel Mertz
68750 - Bergheim