Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1949-50: Family, friends, NYC
From: abridge683 at fastmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 08:50:12 -0800

How wonderful! You can see suburban America built right before your eyes.
It?s like finding someone else?s shoebox of photos and looking through them.

I wonder if that?s the SS UNITED STATES in the background of one image? It?s
in United States Lines livery, I think and the stacks are swept back. It
could be the AMERICA, perhaps.

Thanks for sharing these Peter. Somehow they really connected for me.

Adam