Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 21/2/2016: sunrise over Palma
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 23:41:59 -0000

Ah, just excellent, Nathan. Lovely light. Majorca as we uneducated call it,
is a wonderful place if you veer away from the fish'n'chips strip.

Maybe it isn't any more, as my memories are nearly forty years old. Hired a
small motorbike there in '76, went all over the island, and was impressed.
Went back in the off season with wife and first born in May '80, and it was
still nice. No motorbike then, I ran everywhere. Yes, I was fit then!

Hope the brevet didn't kill you too much!

Douglas