Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Fallen Pine
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 23:36:33 +0000

Lluis,

I was shooting at ISO 400 -its what I seem to use as default speed, because I
used to shoot BW400CN. I might go back and shoot at say ISO 50 or ISO 100 -
or
equivalent - and see what I can get.

But yes, you are right it is difficult toget that medium format feel with
digital. Maybe I should go out and buy some ISO 100 and put it in the M3!

Peter