Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PESO - Fallen Pine
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 22:20:24 +0100

Nice fallen pine Peter, I think digital don?t give a favour to this kind of
pictures. In my opinion the contrast is a little washout, if you can go back
with film I think it will be better. In the 80?s I?ve tried to follow the
Zone System and I?ve shoot several fallen pines, I went there with the grey
card and tripod, but even so and taking a lot of care in development I think
that medium format works much better for obtain a good gradation.

Cheers
LLuis