Subject: [Leica] ORDER of CANADA PRESENTATION & PRIME MINISTER of CANADA? :-)
From: gerry.walden at icloud.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 05:05:52 +0000

What can be said Ted except congratulations yet again on the award. If ever
there was a well deserved accolade this is it and far more worthy than those
given out to dubious politicians for a lifetime of unrecognised crime.

Time to sit back and rest on your laurels now my friend.

Kindest regards,

Gerry