Subject: [Leica] IMG: large panorama installation
From: geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 22:54:58 -0600

Hi Adam,   First off a great photograph.  I guess the only thing I have to
say, is that I would have liked to see it as a single panel, or all
sections merged so as to look like a single panel.  Not sure this is any
help.  Otherwise I really like the way you did mount it.  Although there
appears to be some variances in the gaps between the panels, although this
may just be a optical illusion.

gene