Subject: [Leica] Leica M246 pbase
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:32:15 -0500

Its probably not something I should take personally but a thing in which
their software is optimized for modern browsers and so on but really has
limited backward availability. My bank did that to me last month it came jup
blank with a message telling me to update my browser or I cant look at my
balance and bank stuff anymore. But a few weeks later after I imagine few
million complaints from old and or poor people with old computers its up
again. Though I can look at my bank stuff on my iPhone now I got that app.
Maybe I should get a pbase app for my iPhone!?!
In a month I'll be using a 15 inch MacBook pro and be not struggling any
more. But quite the opposite. Everyone else will be struggling to keep up
with me.