Subject: [Leica] Leica users group, LUG, so what does that mean?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 16:54:06 -0800

HI Steve and CREW!
The LUG? Without question?
It is a very strong part of my life, heart & soul without question. Gerry
and I have had similar life experiences in the loss of our wives. The
difference? Mine occurred here at home in Victoria.
And Gerry? Well Sir you have felt the "CLOSENESS OF CREW" when it was most
needed and felt! WHEN YOU WEREN'T EVEN IN YOUR OWN HOME NOR COUNTRY!<<<<
And that my friends is how a family works, together strongly bonded when it
seems all hell is descending upon us! Many of us respond willingly as though
we truly were blood brothers & sisters!
The "Family" responses from the LUG CREW were enormous! The offerings of
sympathy, caring, prayers beyond ones wildest thoughts. They were real warm,
close from the heart by so many, quite an amazing aspect of life among "what
we might call a family off a computer screen for the most."

Sure I'd say the few of us who've stood face to face and shared the warm
introduction of friendship handshake they truly are that!
A firm meaning of becoming friends that unfortunately? Is rarely found in
the atmosphere of  Planet Earth lately.
Certainly with the strength by many of this most incredible group even with
a bit of a spin-off from the original "LUG" by our very own Brien Reid  who
sowed the seeds to grow into the power house group it is! Thank you Brien
wherever you are?
So there you are whomever? And in numbers? "THE LUG FOR ME ISN'T JUST A
BUNCH OF CHATTER ON THE SCREEN?" Oh sure some days and weeks it becomes a
chatter box to drive you crazy? Now that's quite an honest comment By me??
:-)  Probably one of the malcontents about the techies? :-)
Hey techie guys "I REALLY DO LOVE YOU! I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL
YER' TALKIN' ABOUT!" OK be nice when you respond! thank you all folks as
it's a "WRAP!"
cheers,
Dr. ted OC  :-)