Subject: [Leica] India's Republic Day
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:17:12 -0000

Immensely colourful and some brilliant images, Jayanand. Saw it on the
Euronews channel which brought a Franco-tinge to it by focussing on the
Hollande visit to India rather than India's Republic Day. Maybe it was the
translation, or I'm deaf, but they never mentioned IRD. There was me
thinking while I watched what I thought was a spectaculular welcoming
ceremony, "They must really like the French!" :-)

That said, it's a place and a day to bring a camera to!

Douglas