Subject: [Leica] Barcelona La Rambla, missing traditions...
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (lluisripollphotography)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 20:33:59 +0100

Hi Nathan,

I don?t know if you have know La Rambla before the ?. say 1995, at that time
it was a wonderful Boulevard with local people, flowers and birds sellers.
The only swindlers at that time was ?los Trilleros?, the Bars was not so
expensive, at that time it was too more pickpockets than now, for us, the
Barcelona people who have known the old Rambla now is only nostalgia. Myself
in the 80?s and 90?s if I shall go everywhere if it was possible I preferred
go through La Rambla, today is absolutely the contrary, I try to go in
another way. Same thing with La Boqueria market, every day there are less
local sellers and the streets you mention around La Rambla are changing too
very fast? this is probably the sign of all the cities of the World?.

I don?t know if you already know my vintage albums

La Rambla (Vintage)
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/albums/72157646568324520>

La Boqueria (Vintage)
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/lluisripoll/albums/72157649652185812>