Subject: [Leica] Fujifilm X-Pro 2 CAMERA?
From: scottgregory at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:04:24 -0500
References: <32238387.1453423508654.JavaMail.root@elwamui-rustique.atl.sa.earthlink.net> <E08C74E6-F080-4B5F-B2DA-776A3B6B9E07@cartersxrd.net> <001801d154c2$129f6680$37de3380$@ca> <58C078B3-A8CE-4D14-854A-5A6585BB45CA@gmail.com> <043BBE6C-9D7D-4635-ABA3-AAC9EF98FFB8@frozenlight.eu> <D452DFEC-C9F5-41AB-A39C-3D5F042FF23F@mac.com> <B3B2977A-4787-451F-97F0-EE65122DE9FB@gmail.com> <006601d1556b$92300fe0$b6902fa0$@ca> <9C42446A-F641-484F-A271-CC35AD73C634@gmail.com> <20e8bc164352404bbcead653357a22ba@WhizzEXM01.whizz.org> <CAJTEq28TKG_P++CkOwKBBYW1Fm5Vu3mqTho0XHZcxO8EOWiTZQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH1UNJ2z28VVKUQ0R=gMBHYqLk7AnHPBJQ=4Y4cbtgRnffH6sw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+yJO1CY25nz6DTKzXzN8fWbJg5uHhOC8wL14g2TOirMDcqDxQ@mail.gmail.com>

Price can be a big factor Tina as the price is WAY more in Canada especially
as some of us get older.

Scott

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Fujifilm X-Pro 2 CAMERA?)
Message from ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter) ([Leica] OT: Happy Repair Story)