Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 23:26:18 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Concur completely.

Montie

>>Richard--as a journalist of more than half a century, I must say that no
effort in print ever is accepted by 100 percent of the readers.
   I believe your outstanding effort has the approval of a majority of those
who participated. That a few have disagreed is regretful but hardly an
excuse to abandon the project. To have expected total approval from synch a
collection of creative souls was foolish.
   You did an admirable and professional job. If you are certain in your
decision then you go with my strongest approval and my sincere regret.
   I, for one, hope you will take time to reconsider.

Bill Clough

Replies: Reply from geneduprey2015 at gmail.com (Gene Duprey) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath)
Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] LUG Yearbook 2015 aftermath)