Subject: [Leica] upgrading to LR6
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:18:35 -0500

I love CC and having automatic upgrades whenever anything is new - except
for that debacle when they changed the Import process without asking
anybody!  Fortunately, they listened to the professional photographers and
changed it back ASAP.  LR6 is well worth the upgrade for many, many reasons
- dehaze among them.

Tina