Subject: [Leica] IMG: More musical party fun
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 18:32:19 -0800

Thanks, Douglas, Sonny, Jayanand.  Douglas, laugh all you like, but Dan is
a wonderful accordionist. Laurie, the clarinetist, plays in the Seattle
Symphony and all sorts of chamber and avant-garde stuff as well.  She's top
notch. She and Dan started playing eastern European and Middle Eastern
songs together and improvising on them a while back. If she likes to play
with him, that's all the recommendation you need. At this party, they
expanded the repertoire to include a few numbers from the "Great American
Songbook"--popular songs from the 1920s-40s.
--Peter